Tuesday, October 7, 2008

2nd Scoring Day

So lots has happened!!!!!!!
As the other posts have said, i shot pretty well yesterday. I was extremely happy with my score at 60m.
There was alittle bit of tension at the beginning because a bitch from Russia was causing some trouble on my target. For the people who don't know a lot about archery, each person has their own space (box you could say) while they are standing on the line. So this Russian girl kept shooooooing me away making me completely out of line with the target. With her arrows nearly up my ass, Kathy (my coach) came up to the line and solved the problem :) But the russian sure wasn't happy after that. But everything was fine because i killed her at 60M (TAKE THAT!! HA!)
So anyways enough about that....today is the second day of scoring and holy crap it should be interesting. The targets will obviously be closer to the archers so watching all these amazing girls at these distances should be awesome!
Hopefully i can control the nerves!

Miss the family! Oh ya .....dad's doin fine!

xoxo

~~Molz~~

4 comments:

archerymom said...

Wish we were there, Molly, to cheer you on. Sitting on our porch and shouting "Go, Molly, go" seems to upset the neighbors :) You go, girl. Wish you another amazing day. Kick butt!

Unknown said...

wow molly way to blow your old PB out of the water ;). nicely done

fn99 said...

Molly, a "bitch from Russia"? I didn't know the let dogs in the competition. I'm glad you smoked her in the 60M though. Keep up the good work. And wer're all glad dad is doing fine.
H.

T. Porcari said...

Hey Mols, we love you and are thinking of you daily.
We are lucky to have you in our life. Just wait, I'll get a kleenex. All of the Azulay clan will be here on Saturday for thanksgiving dinner, so you will be part of our grace. We are soooo proud of you!
Go Molly go!
Love the Porcari's